Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Brave Girls Club

Huge thanks to The Brave Girls Club who featured my little birdie in their daily e-mails
- chuffed I am :-)




I love their daily truths and urge to sign up if you haven't already - a truly beautiful way to start your day. 

In other news, my eyes are almost crossed from all the time I've been spending on the computer doing up new fabric designs - they're totally fabulous and can't wait to get them printed and made into beautiful dolls and soft toys :-) I am looking forward to getting back to some old school painting tomorrow though - there's just nothing like it. 




My exhibition is nearly over - Thanks so much to all who made it in to see it and thank you for all your fab comments and well wishes. It's such a great feeling to get your work out of the studio and into a public space for all to enjoy. Thank you! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment