Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Exhibition for September!

I've been offered an exhibition for the month of September at the beautiful Meubles Cafe in Kilkenny! I'm very excited about this as they stock great furniture, have funky wallpaper AND lovely coffee! Ohh lala!


I'm excited about sharing some of my new work, making new and lovely connections and offering it all up to be viewed and enjoyed At the mo I'm up to my eyes in frames, press releases (God I hate doing that!) invites and paint (last minute.com!) IT's a busy time but great - it's all affirming and positive


Thank you to all who've liked my likey page on Facebook - In case you haven't yet the url is https://www.facebook.com/SiobhanJordanArtist -


Oh and I nearly forgot! - Exhibition runs from 1st SEpt - 30th Sept 2011 - Meubles Cafe, Kilkenny, Ireland - link to their site with contact details here
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Siobahn,

    This is wonderful news! Congratulations. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete