Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

at long last! A new blog post!

I'm back!!

It's been a while,
things have been busy.


The juggling continues but recently I've enjoyed lots of family time. Some time in the garden and lots of play time with herself. I'm enjoying the longer days, warmer (slightly!) weather, and new growth.

We have a lovely old granite wall in our garden and last year I planted some bulbs on top of it in the crevaces. Nothing came up last year - but hey presto this year we have a poppy! 
Auch a heartlifting sight to see some colour and growth in the garden after the winter. 

Here's our dog Rosie standing on the wall admiring the flower - or maybe just contemplating trampling it! 



I don't know why I'm surprised but so much of my time is spent on non-making / non-painting endeavors! I've been doing lots of writing of proposals, business plans, cathcing up with accounts, networking that I haven't gotten to paint in a while.

My new plan is to do a plan! A realistic plan this time :-) 




I'm redesigning my website! Here's my proposed new layout. Hopefully it'll give me room to grow, is  a tad less busy than the one I've up at the mo and will be search engine friendly!
So now it's just a matter of getting the head down and coding it! 

No rest eh? 

PS

I'm really excited to be stocked in such lovely shops as Couture, Naas and  Sineads Gifts, Portarlington. Do check them out if you're in the area :-) x

1 comment:

  1. Well done you!Greatto see that the buying public will get to have some of your work. x

    ReplyDelete