Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

meet Gloria!

It's been a while!

I've been to London, not to see the queen but to show at Country Living Gift Show in Islington. It was great - loads of beautiful stands, lovely support from buyers and sellers alike. Too tired to speak when I got home - immense road trip!! 

So since I've been home I've been chilling with herself and himself, catching up with the new cat, old cat and dog and generally relaxing. 



I've made myself an awesome christmas tree angel though - I'm beginning to get in the spirit of things (finally you may say!) I adore her - her name is Gloria and she's proper lush - hand-stitchd and made from silk fibers, silk dress, vintage buttons, antique sequins, glass glitter, found and previously unloved zips and bits, god I can't wait to get her up onto the tree!! 

Let me know what you think of her!! Still time to get your own for your tree!!

 e-mail me at info  (@) siobhanjordan.com  - prices start from €110!!! 

3 comments: